- The tablet is used in meditation, professionals share a pleasant moment with them dealing with more fun and less stressful topics.
- This toolbox includes all the problems that stakeholders can deal with.
Games work without Wifi and are well-adapted to the assisted population.
- Self-esteem is very important and a simple manicure can have a lot of impact on how you see yourself.
- Stakeholders thus have a mission with higher added value. It’s rewarding for them, and reassuring. They have adapted tools.
This gives them confidence..
- Families are thus reassured to know that their close family member is stimulated cognitively and discovers new technologies.
- They receive the benefits on their memory and wait for the speaker with impatience. They discover new technologies, which allows them to a better integrate into today’s world.
THE CAREGIVER’S TOOLBOX © DYNSEO
With the caregiver’s toolbox by DYNSEO, each caregiver, home care services, companion care services, or home health services benefits from tools that will help them take care of each beneficiary. In this complete toolbox, you’ll find physical tools, and numerical tools. As our games on tablet work without wifi, home use is facilitated.
Offer a complete, innovative toolbox to deal with any situation and help professional caregivers to create a link, a best support for children and people they accompany.
By taking care of them, by rewarding them.
A COMPLETE TOOLBOX
The toolbox includes :
- Apps to
- Other apps selected by our team (to have fun and relax…)
- But also physical accessories
- A foam ball to maintain motor skills
- And wellness accessories
- Nail polish
- Manicure kit
- Hand massage: massage cream, refreshing wipes
Images are not contractual, physical products brands will evolve according to the stocks.
APPLICATIONS INCLUDED IN THE TOOLBOX
Stim’Art is a playful memory games program adapted for the abilities and each one wishes. The caregiver can take care of the beneficiaries whom she accompanies, serenely, while stimulating her cognitively.
The Scarlett version is easier, and allows to accompany seniors with cognitive impairment, the Clint version is more difficult, is more challenging and is suitable for seniors in prevention.
The tablet is used in mediation with the caregiver, which has a real tool. Each player can have access to his game statistics:
- progression and evolution, to be able to challenge oneself: favorite games, success rates, difficulty levels chosen …
- follow-up of the person’s well-being
The caregiver service will have the choice of Clint or Scarlett.
With the Rolling Ball app, users practise their fine motor skills. The tablet is used as a pendulum support to move the ball on the screen. It includes a set of complementary exercises for people with movement disorders and coordination (Parkinson, dyspraxia …) functional rehabilitation.
Several exercises are proposed:
- Ball in the center
- Circle tracking
- Line tracking
- Relaxing applications
Newton’s Anti-Stress Cradle
- Other practical apps, anti-stress games…
With this toolbox, home helpers benefit from a comprehensive and practical tool to take care of seniors. Thus home helpers have a valuable and useful tool.