At the session of the “Health Innovation Days” dedicated to Aging Well, DYNSEO was honoured to receive the jury’s special prize for its Stim’Art cognitive stimulation program for seniors both at home and in nursing homes.
The objective of the Health Innovation Days (HID), organized by the Cap Digital competitiveness cluster, is to promote the best innovations in the sector of Health / Well –being. It also aims at optimizing collaboration between start-ups, SMEs, large groups, institutions health and local authorities.
The underlying theme of these HID is to think about a deep social issue related to the aging of the population, namely “How to age well?”.
The jury was composed of members of Cap Digital, Docapost (Groupe La Poste) and Neo Telecoms.
DYNSEO thus had the opportunity to submit applications in the presence of 4 experts in e-Health:
– Blandine Calcio Gaudino, Caisse des Dépôts, Division Head of Health and Social Aging
– Patrick Malléa, National Health Reference Center home
– Caroline Noublanche, Doro, Vice President Marketing & Portfolio
– Robert Picard, Ministry of Economy, Industry and Employment, Health Referent CGEIET
– Frédéric Serriere, Strategy Consultant and CEO, Senior Strategies
Other companies selected were: Bluelinea, Onela, Arkamys and Genious Interactive.