– Our fostering and cognitive rehabilitation software, so you can practice with your patients or prescribe exercises to do at home in an accommodating way.
It will allow for their rehabilitation to be more interactive.
AN ASSET FOR PROFESSIONALS & PATIENTS
With its innovative software, DYNSEO offers healthcare professionals a tool enabling them to:
- Offer their patients custom tailored tools to their skills, abilities, and needs
- Follow the evolution and improvement of their patients remotely without fear or concern, therefore allowing them to adapt their training sessions.
- Take part in clinical research for the development of medical standards
- Strengthen their relationship with their patients, who know they are being followed by professionals and supported, even remotely.
- Help their patients take control of their own cognitive rehabilitation through innovative programs.
TECHNICAL SHEET FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Dynseo provides heath professionals with technical sheets on the best and more adapted games to choose depending on the pathology of the people they are taking care of.
In these technical sheets, you can find:
- a summary board with the main difficulties concerning the pathology the patients can encounter as well as suggestion of games to be played,
- a list of games depending on the disorders or areas of difficulty, with cognitive functions being worked on for each game,
- a set of practical examples on how to use the programs with the patients.
TAILOR-MADE SOFTWARE FOR YOU
Beyond the programs already developed on our Scarlett and Clint programs, we give you the opportunity to introduce tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of your patients.
We support your work in designing custom programs that can be adapted to your real-life needs, with appropriate levels of difficulty.
You will be able to :
- select the cognitive stimulation games,
- choose each games’ settings (level of difficulty, rules of the game…),
- define the type of workout for each patient on the tablet or via the web platform,
- monitor each patients’ evolution over the course of their therapy.